Our Web Store
Border Collie Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Our Dogs And Social Media
- What It Means to Be Passionate About Something?
- What You Should Know About Adopting From a Shelter
- Water Safety Tips for your Fido!
- What to Know About Fleas
- Top 5 Dog Food Myths Debunked!
- Cynophobia: Why Are Some People Afraid of Dogs?
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
Write For Us
We are actively seeking writers to contribute technical articles, how-to’s, industry news/insights and opinion pieces.
IrishDogs.ie is visited by a large following through our enthusiast backed community, social media following, newsletter lists and organic traffic.
IrishDogs.ie is an authority resource for your writing to be seen by industry professionals and well-connected enthusiasts. If you are interested in writing for IrishDogs.ie and having your articles distributed by a dominant leader that will be seen by thousands interested in the industry, please just drop us a line using the Comment Form below.
Do you love dogs? Do you have a passion for teaching people about dog facts and information? If so, creating posts for IrishDogs.ie could be an excellent project idea for you. We are a very well respected site in the dog community. Our authors get a lot of exposure.
What We’re Looking For
We are always looking for extensive, detailed and informative articles of the highest quality to inform our readers about issues that affect dogs on a daily basis. These article topics may include, but are not limited to, merchandise dogs, use, specific information about dog health, specific information about dog breeds, ways in which humans should be taking care of dogs, things to consider while buying or adopting a dog, etc.
All articles must be at least 500-800 words long. They must be geared towards the general well being of the dog community.
You can get a good idea of what we’re looking for based on what we’ve published already. If you’re not sure whether your idea is suitable, just send us a pitch anyway, along with an introduction and examples of your work—we can always discuss other ideas with you!
There are a couple of different types of writing you can do for us.
Guest Post Exchange
This option is for our fellow bloggers who would like to write for us and in return, have us write for them. This is simply meant to be a way in which we can connect with each other and gain exposure to a broader range of people in the dog community!
Paid Advertisement Guest Post
This is for companies that sell dog-related services and merchandise. You can write a dog-related post about a previously agreed upon topic and advertise for your product through the post.
If this is of interest to you, email us with some ideas on what you would like to write about and rate of payment.
Unpaid Guest Post
If you are a freelance writer looking to get your work published and get your name out there, we would love to have you write for us! Look above at our short message about what we’re looking for and email us with your ideas and some samples for your work!
IrishDogs.ie reserves the right to refuse publication any and all materials that it finds inappropriate for our site for any stated or unstated reasons.
Please Help Us
IrishDogs.ie takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters because it might well be your perspective, too.
Our future could be much more secure with your help. Please SUPPORT us by either clicking on the Donate Button at the Top Right of your screen or, perhaps, click on our Google Ads if you feel that they are relevant.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Dogs seized by Battle Creek cops were injured by dog bites - Detroit Free Press
- Dog Genome Project Reveals Secrets of Canine Family Tree - Smithsonian
- Dogs Are Wearing Legwarmers Because We're Not Having Babies - Racked
- What dogs really mean when they look guilty - AOL
- Dogs Prefer Advice From People Who Actually Have the Answers - Psychology Today (blog)
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy