Our Web Store
Irish Wolfhound Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Our Dogs And Social Media
- What It Means to Be Passionate About Something?
- What You Should Know About Adopting From a Shelter
- Water Safety Tips for your Fido!
- What to Know About Fleas
- Top 5 Dog Food Myths Debunked!
- Cynophobia: Why Are Some People Afraid of Dogs?
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
As the public is becoming more aware of the horrors caused by puppy mills and that most pet stores get their puppies from puppy mills, more people are turning to newspapers ads, Craigslist, and the Internet to find their new canine family member. There is also a growing desire to adopt a "rescue" dog; but, how can you tell a legitimate dog rescue from a dog-theft or puppy mill scam?
If you read or watch the news on even a somewhat regular basis, you already know that the number of dog thefts is skyrocketing. Oddly, a few dog thefts are committed for humane reasons. Sometimes a well-meaning person believes a dog is being neglected or abused, and rather than follow proper channels, they take matters into their own hands. These same people feel justified that what they are doing is for the dog's welfare.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy