Our Web Store
Irish Wolfhound Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
- 5 Gifts Professional Grooming can Give To Your Pet
- How To Prepare For A Car Trip With Your Dog
- Stop killing Your Dogs with Contaminated dog food
- The Hidden Benefits Of Owning A Dog
- Ways To Help You Cope With The Loss Of A Beloved Dog
- The Decline of the Dog
- Remember, Dogs Don't Speak English
Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
While dogs consider biting playful and fun, their owners seem to have a different idea. If you have been having problems and are looking for ways to stop your dog from biting, hopefully this Dog Pod will be able to help.
Dogs grow up using their mouths to explore their surroundings and to get to know their brothers and sisters so its no wonder they want to use their mouths when playing with us. Some people don't mind a wee playful nip but no one enjoys a bite that hurts, so it's important to teach your dog what an acceptable bite force is from an early age. Puppies learn this from their litter mates while growing up. If one pup bites another hard enough to hurt he will soon lose his playmate who will refuse to play. The lonely pup who now has no one to play with will soon learn his error and next time will be gentler.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Traditional Hunting Dogs Are Left to Die En Masse in Spain - National Geographic
- NYC woman may have been eaten by dogs - Fox5NY
- What Dogs Do After Training Affects How Much They Remember - Psychology Today (blog)
- PHOTOS: Even more Gwinnett shelter dogs you can adopt for $20 - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Dog Fight Rescue Program Turns Inmates into Tender and Dedicated Dog Trainers - PEOPLE.com
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy