Our Web Store
Irish Wolfhound Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- What to Know About Fleas
- Top 5 Dog Food Myths Debunked!
- Cynophobia: Why Are Some People Afraid of Dogs?
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
- 5 Gifts Professional Grooming can Give To Your Pet
- How To Prepare For A Car Trip With Your Dog
- Stop killing Your Dogs with Contaminated dog food
- The Hidden Benefits Of Owning A Dog
Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
While dogs consider biting playful and fun, their owners seem to have a different idea. If you have been having problems and are looking for ways to stop your dog from biting, hopefully this Dog Pod will be able to help.
Dogs grow up using their mouths to explore their surroundings and to get to know their brothers and sisters so its no wonder they want to use their mouths when playing with us. Some people don't mind a wee playful nip but no one enjoys a bite that hurts, so it's important to teach your dog what an acceptable bite force is from an early age. Puppies learn this from their litter mates while growing up. If one pup bites another hard enough to hurt he will soon lose his playmate who will refuse to play. The lonely pup who now has no one to play with will soon learn his error and next time will be gentler.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Tibetan dogs can survive at high altitudes, thanks to ancient breeding with wolves - Science Magazine
- Premature Graying in Dogs - The Bark (blog)
- Abducted California jogger skips town with family and leaves dogs behind - Fox News
- Woman remains in hospital after dog attacks her in Lauderhill - Local 10
- Man Who Punched Kangaroo to Save His Dog Risked His Life - National Geographic
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy