Our Web Store
Alaskan Malamute Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Photographing Your Dog: Tips And Suggestions
- Should Dogs Ride Loose In the Car?
- The Essentials of Training Your Dog
- The Damage Of The Dog Whisperer
- The Healthy Benefits of Dog Ownership
- Dog Walking Problems - Puppies, Leashes and Walks
- What Is Kennel Cough?
- Why Train Your Puppy in a Crate?
- Does Motor Oil Really Help Against Demodectic Mange?
- Kidney Failure in Dogs - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
While dogs consider biting playful and fun, their owners seem to have a different idea. If you have been having problems and are looking for ways to stop your dog from biting, hopefully this Dog Pod will be able to help.
Dogs grow up using their mouths to explore their surroundings and to get to know their brothers and sisters so its no wonder they want to use their mouths when playing with us. Some people don't mind a wee playful nip but no one enjoys a bite that hurts, so it's important to teach your dog what an acceptable bite force is from an early age. Puppies learn this from their litter mates while growing up. If one pup bites another hard enough to hurt he will soon lose his playmate who will refuse to play. The lonely pup who now has no one to play with will soon learn his error and next time will be gentler.
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Camper who was injured by hunting dogs works to change law - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Loose dogs maul N.J. cats, elderly owner witnesses attack - NJ.com
- 2 dogs attack woman in Twin Falls, one dog on the loose - KTVB
- Teaching new dogs old tricks: Why pet therapy continues to work - WGN-TV
- Mandarin woman's dog mauled by neighbor's two dogs - First Coast News