Our Web Store
Komondor Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- The Newest Mixed-Breed Dogs
- How to Create A Pet Safety Net
- 9 Science-Backed Reasons To Own A Dog
- Are Peanuts Safe For Dogs?
- Reward The Good Or Punish The Bad?
- Situations Every Dog Owner Will Find Themselves In
- Jurassic Dog Park: Which Dinosaur is Your Pup?
- Buying Dogs In Pet Stores Isn't Much Better Than Eating Them
- The Dark Side of Breeding Dogs: How Breeding for Pedigree Harms Dogs’ Health
- Storm Anxiety: Help For Your Scaredy-Cat Or Dog
Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
While dogs consider biting playful and fun, their owners seem to have a different idea. If you have been having problems and are looking for ways to stop your dog from biting, hopefully this Dog Pod will be able to help.
Dogs grow up using their mouths to explore their surroundings and to get to know their brothers and sisters so its no wonder they want to use their mouths when playing with us. Some people don't mind a wee playful nip but no one enjoys a bite that hurts, so it's important to teach your dog what an acceptable bite force is from an early age. Puppies learn this from their litter mates while growing up. If one pup bites another hard enough to hurt he will soon lose his playmate who will refuse to play. The lonely pup who now has no one to play with will soon learn his error and next time will be gentler.
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Dog Hoarder Dies, Eaten by Malnourished Pets - KARK
- Some dog breeds more likely to develop cancer, certain diseases - KMSP-TV
- Pasco Animal Services overcrowded with 170 dogs, 50 cats - WTSP 10 News
- Update: Families in Pocatello believe dogs were stolen - LocalNews8.com
- 10 Thanksgiving foods you should NOT feed your dog - FOX 5 DC
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy