Our Web Store
Border Collie Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Our Dogs And Social Media
- What It Means to Be Passionate About Something?
- What You Should Know About Adopting From a Shelter
- Water Safety Tips for your Fido!
- What to Know About Fleas
- Top 5 Dog Food Myths Debunked!
- Cynophobia: Why Are Some People Afraid of Dogs?
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
irishdogs.ie logs all site visits and transactions. We collect the same standard stuff: the type of browser you are using, your IP address, ISP domain, time, date, pages viewed, and length of time that you spend visiting our site. Before you start freaking out -- this data isn't used anywhere but INTERNALLY. We won't share the specifics with anybody, and we certainly don't care who you are. Well, so to speak. I mean, we CARE about you, but we don't want to match individual users with their specific Web surfing habits.
On irishdogs.ie, we only ask for your e-mail address. You don't have to give it to us -- issues can always be viewed via the Web site. Any information collected will not leave our hands. People may ask for general numbers, but there's no way we'll give 'em specifics. We respect your right to electronic anonymity.
If a cookie comes along, believe me -- irishdogs.ie isn't using it for anything and you have our permission to turn them off altogether. Sometimes we can't get paid unless identifiers are loaded via the Web site or newsletters. These images are loaded from affiliate sites
At any time, you may later review or update the personal information we have collected online from you by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users may unsubscribe at any time. The databases for each list are separate. The user will need to unsubscribe from one or the other (or both) to stop receiving future mailings from our organisation. To be removed from our databases, one must simply reply to a mailed issue. If that doesn't work, then he or she can flail over to the Subscriptions page. Once there, they may change or completely remove their address from our list databases. The great thing about our list software is the user can see his/her subscribed address -- if someone wishes to be removed from our list, we will take every step necessary to get them removed.
The Missing Link
If a particular contest rolls along and these policies change, we'll be sure to note it clearly on the form.
Telling a friend
The same holds true for every single form found on irishdogs.ie.
Changes to this policy
Please Help Us
IrishDogs.ie takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters because it might well be your perspective, too.
Our future could be much more secure with your help. Please SUPPORT us by either clicking on the Donate Button at the Top Right of your screen or, perhaps, click on our Google Ads if you feel that they are relevant.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Dogs seized by Battle Creek cops were injured by dog bites - Detroit Free Press
- Dog Genome Project Reveals Secrets of Canine Family Tree - Smithsonian
- Dogs Are Wearing Legwarmers Because We're Not Having Babies - Racked
- What dogs really mean when they look guilty - AOL
- Dogs Prefer Advice From People Who Actually Have the Answers - Psychology Today (blog)
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy