Our Web Store
Basenji Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Common Foods That Are Toxic To Dogs
- Why Are There So Many Pet Food Recalls?
- 3 Tips on Using a Dog Treat Ball to Keep Your Dog From Boredom
- Are Wolves or Foxes Ancestors of Today's Companion?
- Seizures In Dogs: The 5 Most Important Natural Remedies
- A Nation Of Dog Lovers? I Think Not
- Can Dogs Catch Colds From Humans?
- Dogs And Cats Get On Great ... Until Bed Time
- Dogs and Fireworks!
- Guilty Dogs!
New dog rescue service in Moate
Dr Who? you might well ask, actually Dr Homes is the name chosen for Moate Dog Rescue.
Maria Drinan, with help from her friend Marie Keane, is the person behind this latest addition to the town of Moate.
Like many things this all started off by accident. Maria, a native of Longwood, Co Meath, moved to Moate last November. People knew she loved dogs and had worked with dogs as a volunteer. It didn
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Hawaii tries to ban eating cats and dogs - New York Post
- Gus Kenworthy reunites with adopted dogs on TODAY Show - USA TODAY
- Shelter races to evacuate animals after building deemed unsafe - The Journal News | LoHud.com
- One Dog's Powerful Healing Effects on Two Wounded Veterans - ABC News (blog)
- Missing French bulldogs back home after spotted in Humboldt Park - Chicago Tribune