Our Web Store
Irish Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Should I Use A Shock Collar To Stop My Dog Barking?
- The Newest Mixed-Breed Dogs
- How to Create A Pet Safety Net
- 9 Science-Backed Reasons To Own A Dog
- Are Peanuts Safe For Dogs?
- Reward The Good Or Punish The Bad?
- Situations Every Dog Owner Will Find Themselves In
- Jurassic Dog Park: Which Dinosaur is Your Pup?
- Buying Dogs In Pet Stores Isn't Much Better Than Eating Them
- The Dark Side of Breeding Dogs: How Breeding for Pedigree Harms Dogs’ Health
New dog rescue service in Moate
Dr Who? you might well ask, actually Dr Homes is the name chosen for Moate Dog Rescue.
Maria Drinan, with help from her friend Marie Keane, is the person behind this latest addition to the town of Moate.
Like many things this all started off by accident. Maria, a native of Longwood, Co Meath, moved to Moate last November. People knew she loved dogs and had worked with dogs as a volunteer. It didn
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Florida police investigate photo of dog with duct-taped mouth - WXIA-TV
- Raleigh to consider tougher rules for dangerous dogs - News & Observer
- Dogs show their stuff at MSU Pavilion - Detroit Free Press
- Heavy rain damages Tracy's Dogs shelter, puts animals in danger - KENS 5 TV
- Rochester family raises assistance dogs to help people - Foster's Daily Democrat
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy