Our Web Store
Kerry Blue Terrier Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- The Dark Side of Breeding Dogs: How Breeding for Pedigree Harms Dogs’ Health
- Storm Anxiety: Help For Your Scaredy-Cat Or Dog
- Canine Osteoarthritis: Signs, Cause and Diagnosis
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Adopt Or Rescue A Dog
- What Is The Best Dog Training Method
- Decoding Your Dog: What Fido Is Trying To Tell You [Infographic]
- The Best Job On The Planet
- Dogs Are Very Expressive Animals...
- Who Makes Dog Food?
- Photographing Your Dog: Tips And Suggestions
New dog rescue service in Moate
Dr Who? you might well ask, actually Dr Homes is the name chosen for Moate Dog Rescue.
Maria Drinan, with help from her friend Marie Keane, is the person behind this latest addition to the town of Moate.
Like many things this all started off by accident. Maria, a native of Longwood, Co Meath, moved to Moate last November. People knew she loved dogs and had worked with dogs as a volunteer. It didn
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Family Tree of Dogs and Wolves Is Found to Split Earlier Than Thought - New York Times
- Amy Schumer Spoofs Self-Righteous Rescue Dog Owners - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Arctic find confirms ancient origin of dogs - Science Now
- At start of beach season, vets urge dog owners to be cautious about flu - Chicago Tribune
- New Britain Police Seek Man Who Dumped Dogs in Park - NBC Connecticut
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy