Our Web Store
Long Coat Chihuahua Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- 9 Science-Backed Reasons To Own A Dog
- Are Peanuts Safe For Dogs?
- Reward The Good Or Punish The Bad?
- Situations Every Dog Owner Will Find Themselves In
- Jurassic Dog Park: Which Dinosaur is Your Pup?
- Buying Dogs In Pet Stores Isn't Much Better Than Eating Them
- The Dark Side of Breeding Dogs: How Breeding for Pedigree Harms Dogs’ Health
- Storm Anxiety: Help For Your Scaredy-Cat Or Dog
- Canine Osteoarthritis: Signs, Cause and Diagnosis
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Adopt Or Rescue A Dog
New dog rescue service in Moate
Dr Who? you might well ask, actually Dr Homes is the name chosen for Moate Dog Rescue.
Maria Drinan, with help from her friend Marie Keane, is the person behind this latest addition to the town of Moate.
Like many things this all started off by accident. Maria, a native of Longwood, Co Meath, moved to Moate last November. People knew she loved dogs and had worked with dogs as a volunteer. It didn
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Specially trained dogs help out farmers with disabilities - U.S. News & World Report
- The Humane Society of the United States - HSUS News
- Seized dogs get new homes - Marshfield News-Herald
- Ice cream goes to the dogs: Fun treats for Fido - Fox News
- 28 dogs, 6 cats, 4 chinchillas rescued from 'squalid' home - KOMO News
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy