Our Web Store
Alaskan Malamute Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Photographing Your Dog: Tips And Suggestions
- Should Dogs Ride Loose In the Car?
- The Essentials of Training Your Dog
- The Damage Of The Dog Whisperer
- The Healthy Benefits of Dog Ownership
- Dog Walking Problems - Puppies, Leashes and Walks
- What Is Kennel Cough?
- Why Train Your Puppy in a Crate?
- Does Motor Oil Really Help Against Demodectic Mange?
- Kidney Failure in Dogs - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
The Halfway House: Dog Rescue Shelters
Dog rescue shelters have existed for years now, and the fact that they do exist point to the fact that there is something wrong with humanity at the moment. The sole aim of dog rescue shelter is to provide a good home for abandoned, abused and mistreated dogs until a new home can be found for them.
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Camper who was injured by hunting dogs works to change law - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Vultures lead neighbor to third N.J. mauled cat; loose dogs captured - NJ.com
- Loose dogs maul N.J. cats, elderly owner witnesses attack - NJ.com
- Astronaut takes awesome NASA photo with his dogs - Chron.com
- Family's missing dogs found shot - Toledo Blade