Our Web Store
Long Coat Chihuahua Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- 9 Science-Backed Reasons To Own A Dog
- Are Peanuts Safe For Dogs?
- Reward The Good Or Punish The Bad?
- Situations Every Dog Owner Will Find Themselves In
- Jurassic Dog Park: Which Dinosaur is Your Pup?
- Buying Dogs In Pet Stores Isn't Much Better Than Eating Them
- The Dark Side of Breeding Dogs: How Breeding for Pedigree Harms Dogs’ Health
- Storm Anxiety: Help For Your Scaredy-Cat Or Dog
- Canine Osteoarthritis: Signs, Cause and Diagnosis
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Adopt Or Rescue A Dog
The Halfway House: Dog Rescue Shelters
Dog rescue shelters have existed for years now, and the fact that they do exist point to the fact that there is something wrong with humanity at the moment. The sole aim of dog rescue shelter is to provide a good home for abandoned, abused and mistreated dogs until a new home can be found for them.
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- 9 Science-Backed Reasons to Own a Dog - TIME
- Dogs Being Trained to Detect Prostate Cancer - Voice of America
- Katrina 10 years later: Two dogs rescued in the hurricane reunite (photos) - cleveland.com
- Happy National Dog Day! Here are some videos of presidents and their dogs. - Washington Post
- Arboretum officials say off-leash dogs killed great blue heron - Boston Globe
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy