Our Web Store
Swedish Lapphund Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Common Foods That Are Toxic To Dogs
- Why Are There So Many Pet Food Recalls?
- 3 Tips on Using a Dog Treat Ball to Keep Your Dog From Boredom
- Are Wolves or Foxes Ancestors of Today's Companion?
- Seizures In Dogs: The 5 Most Important Natural Remedies
- A Nation Of Dog Lovers? I Think Not
- Can Dogs Catch Colds From Humans?
- Dogs And Cats Get On Great ... Until Bed Time
- Dogs and Fireworks!
- Guilty Dogs!
The Halfway House: Dog Rescue Shelters
Dog rescue shelters have existed for years now, and the fact that they do exist point to the fact that there is something wrong with humanity at the moment. The sole aim of dog rescue shelter is to provide a good home for abandoned, abused and mistreated dogs until a new home can be found for them.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Dogs Playing Fetch By Themselves Reminds Us We All Need Some 'Me' Time - Huffington Post
- Watch Dogs multiplayer explained in 9-minute developer walkthrough video - GameSpot
- Gadget Watch: Whistle, a Fitness Tracker for Dogs - ABC News
- Man leaves $1000 tip for dog's surgery - CNN
- Watch Dogs gets real-world clothing line - GameSpot