Our Web Store
Border Collie Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Our Dogs And Social Media
- What It Means to Be Passionate About Something?
- What You Should Know About Adopting From a Shelter
- Water Safety Tips for your Fido!
- What to Know About Fleas
- Top 5 Dog Food Myths Debunked!
- Cynophobia: Why Are Some People Afraid of Dogs?
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
Our Dogs And Social Media
Facebook and Twitter have become so brutal and soul-sucking at this point, I wish people would post MORE pet photos, not less.
According to a new study, the average dog owner posts a picture of their dog or talks about them on social media SIX TIMES a week.
Here are five more stats from the survey on our dog obsession . . .
1. One out of every five pictures dog owners take includes their dog.
2. 14% have Skyped or Facetimed with their dog while they were away.
3. 32% have a security camera at home they use to check on their dog.
4. 11% have created a social media account for their dog.
5. And 42% have their dog as the photo on their phone home screen or their computer desktop.
Please Help Us
IrishDogs.ie takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters because it might well be your perspective, too.
Our future could be much more secure with your help. Please SUPPORT us by either clicking on the Donate Button at the Top Right of your screen or, perhaps, click on our Google Ads if you feel that they are relevant.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- History Lists - History
- This dog helped save a 3-year-old girl found naked and shivering in a ditch - Washington Post
- On National Puppy Day, watch as pups prepare to become service dogs - Dallas News
- New trial gives owners chance to save Michigan dogs from death row - Detroit Free Press
- In a first for the government, dogs will be welcome at the Interior Department - Washington Post
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy