Our Web Store
Irish Wolfhound Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Our Dogs And Social Media
- What It Means to Be Passionate About Something?
- What You Should Know About Adopting From a Shelter
- Water Safety Tips for your Fido!
- What to Know About Fleas
- Top 5 Dog Food Myths Debunked!
- Cynophobia: Why Are Some People Afraid of Dogs?
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
Our Dogs And Social Media
Facebook and Twitter have become so brutal and soul-sucking at this point, I wish people would post MORE pet photos, not less.
According to a new study, the average dog owner posts a picture of their dog or talks about them on social media SIX TIMES a week.
Here are five more stats from the survey on our dog obsession . . .
1. One out of every five pictures dog owners take includes their dog.
2. 14% have Skyped or Facetimed with their dog while they were away.
3. 32% have a security camera at home they use to check on their dog.
4. 11% have created a social media account for their dog.
5. And 42% have their dog as the photo on their phone home screen or their computer desktop.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy