Our Web Store
Russian Black Terrier Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Canine Osteoarthritis: Signs, Cause and Diagnosis
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Adopt Or Rescue A Dog
- What Is The Best Dog Training Method
- Decoding Your Dog: What Fido Is Trying To Tell You [Infographic]
- The Best Job On The Planet
- Dogs Are Very Expressive Animals...
- Who Makes Dog Food?
- Photographing Your Dog: Tips And Suggestions
- Should Dogs Ride Loose In the Car?
- The Essentials of Training Your Dog
Dog Fleas and Dog Flea Treatment
Get the lowdown on Fleas and effective treatment in this comprehensive article by Dogsey Member RoyV: You know how it is, your dog's scratching away and your wondering whether he's got fleas or perhaps the mozzies got him at night. Then, you start scratching yourself, and the characteristic pattern of three bites in a row (or possibly two if it was disturbed) appear on your skin. Yep, that's it, you've both got fleas! (and you now know how the dog feels because it itches like hell.)
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy