Our Web Store
Maltese Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Should Dogs Ride Loose In the Car?
- The Essentials of Training Your Dog
- The Damage Of The Dog Whisperer
- The Healthy Benefits of Dog Ownership
- Dog Walking Problems - Puppies, Leashes and Walks
- What Is Kennel Cough?
- Why Train Your Puppy in a Crate?
- Does Motor Oil Really Help Against Demodectic Mange?
- Kidney Failure in Dogs - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
- Preventing Cystitis In Dogs
Dog Fleas and Dog Flea Treatment
Get the lowdown on Fleas and effective treatment in this comprehensive article by Dogsey Member RoyV: You know how it is, your dog's scratching away and your wondering whether he's got fleas or perhaps the mozzies got him at night. Then, you start scratching yourself, and the characteristic pattern of three bites in a row (or possibly two if it was disturbed) appear on your skin. Yep, that's it, you've both got fleas! (and you now know how the dog feels because it itches like hell.)
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Free parvovirus clinics offered after at least 15 dogs die - WCVB Boston
- Restaurant kicks out couple with service dogs - First Coast News
- Wolves cooperate but dogs submit, study suggests - Science Now
- Davis woman who saved hundreds of dogs found dead after recent health decline - Sacramento Bee
- Vernon Hills service dog is proof that dogs actually do love us - Lake County News Sun