Our Web Store
Alaskan Malamute Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Photographing Your Dog: Tips And Suggestions
- Should Dogs Ride Loose In the Car?
- The Essentials of Training Your Dog
- The Damage Of The Dog Whisperer
- The Healthy Benefits of Dog Ownership
- Dog Walking Problems - Puppies, Leashes and Walks
- What Is Kennel Cough?
- Why Train Your Puppy in a Crate?
- Does Motor Oil Really Help Against Demodectic Mange?
- Kidney Failure in Dogs - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
Dog Fleas and Dog Flea Treatment
Get the lowdown on Fleas and effective treatment in this comprehensive article by Dogsey Member RoyV: You know how it is, your dog's scratching away and your wondering whether he's got fleas or perhaps the mozzies got him at night. Then, you start scratching yourself, and the characteristic pattern of three bites in a row (or possibly two if it was disturbed) appear on your skin. Yep, that's it, you've both got fleas! (and you now know how the dog feels because it itches like hell.)
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Beach Dogs, a Bitten Girl and a Roiling Debate in Bali - New York Times
- Firefighter Arrested After Allegedly Killing Neighbors' Dogs, Posting Photo On ... - Huffington Post
- Before start line, Iditarod dogs all get ECGs, blood-chemistry scans and a worming - Alaska Dispatch News
- Love Field's bomb-sniffing dogs sent to sidelines for now - Dallas Morning News
- Hairless Dogs Photo Series Brings Attention To Ethical Breeding Practices - Huffington Post