Our Web Store
Kerry Blue Terrier Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- The Dark Side of Breeding Dogs: How Breeding for Pedigree Harms Dogs’ Health
- Storm Anxiety: Help For Your Scaredy-Cat Or Dog
- Canine Osteoarthritis: Signs, Cause and Diagnosis
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Adopt Or Rescue A Dog
- What Is The Best Dog Training Method
- Decoding Your Dog: What Fido Is Trying To Tell You [Infographic]
- The Best Job On The Planet
- Dogs Are Very Expressive Animals...
- Who Makes Dog Food?
- Photographing Your Dog: Tips And Suggestions
Do Dogs Get Homesick?
It can't be discounted as a fact that dogs are one of the most emotional animals. This is evident on how they relate to us humans-- their masters. They know who you are and they bark when a stranger is around. They get ecstatic and happy when they were being praised and at the same time, get sad when they were being reprimanded. Also, as fast learner as they are (relative to other pets), their emotions and their 'emotional sensors' plays a great role in their development. We are all very much familiar with the saying that says dogs are the man's best friend. How can we not agree with this? They are sweet, adorable and fun to play with. Further, they can be very attached to their master that they will do anything to protect his territory. Dogs, especially the domesticated ones, tend to become a part of the family; thus, they become very familiar with their surrounding and identifies it as their home. With these mere human-like attributes of our canine friends, it is undeniably correct to assume that dogs do get homesick.
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Three Good Dogs At The Reds Game - Deadspin
- Burger King now testing corn dogs and hot dogs - Fox News
- Dogs turn up in flood aftermath without identification - USA TODAY
- Chihuahua killed by 2 dogs in Farmington Hills attack - Detroit Free Press
- We May Have Domesticated Dogs Way Earlier Than Previously Thought - Huffington Post
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy