Our Web Store
Irish Wolfhound Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
- 5 Gifts Professional Grooming can Give To Your Pet
- How To Prepare For A Car Trip With Your Dog
- Stop killing Your Dogs with Contaminated dog food
- The Hidden Benefits Of Owning A Dog
- Ways To Help You Cope With The Loss Of A Beloved Dog
- The Decline of the Dog
- Remember, Dogs Don't Speak English
- Larger Dogs Need Special Dog Beds
Do Dogs Get Homesick?
It can't be discounted as a fact that dogs are one of the most emotional animals. This is evident on how they relate to us humans-- their masters. They know who you are and they bark when a stranger is around. They get ecstatic and happy when they were being praised and at the same time, get sad when they were being reprimanded. Also, as fast learner as they are (relative to other pets), their emotions and their 'emotional sensors' plays a great role in their development. We are all very much familiar with the saying that says dogs are the man's best friend. How can we not agree with this? They are sweet, adorable and fun to play with. Further, they can be very attached to their master that they will do anything to protect his territory. Dogs, especially the domesticated ones, tend to become a part of the family; thus, they become very familiar with their surrounding and identifies it as their home. With these mere human-like attributes of our canine friends, it is undeniably correct to assume that dogs do get homesick.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Montreal Gearing Up To Sentence Huge Numbers Of Innocent Dogs ... - Huffington Post
- We must ensure equal access for veterans and their service dogs - The Hill (blog)
- Californians can now act to save dogs from hot cars - Los Angeles Times
- Arrest made, up to 100 dogs seized from Chester County home - Charlotte Observer
- Pictures Capture the Bond Between Politicians and Their Dogs - National Geographic
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy