Our Web Store
Irish Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Dogs And Hardwood Floors
- Tips to Keep Your Dog Calm During Construction
- How to Choose the Right Shelter Dog
- Picking The Right Treatment And Vet For Your Pet
- Can Dogs Copy Each Other’s Expressions? This Study Says Yes
- Dog Care Essentials for a First Time Dog Owner
- Should I Use A Shock Collar To Stop My Dog Barking?
- The Newest Mixed-Breed Dogs
- How to Create A Pet Safety Net
- 9 Science-Backed Reasons To Own A Dog
Do Dogs Get Homesick?
It can't be discounted as a fact that dogs are one of the most emotional animals. This is evident on how they relate to us humans-- their masters. They know who you are and they bark when a stranger is around. They get ecstatic and happy when they were being praised and at the same time, get sad when they were being reprimanded. Also, as fast learner as they are (relative to other pets), their emotions and their 'emotional sensors' plays a great role in their development. We are all very much familiar with the saying that says dogs are the man's best friend. How can we not agree with this? They are sweet, adorable and fun to play with. Further, they can be very attached to their master that they will do anything to protect his territory. Dogs, especially the domesticated ones, tend to become a part of the family; thus, they become very familiar with their surrounding and identifies it as their home. With these mere human-like attributes of our canine friends, it is undeniably correct to assume that dogs do get homesick.
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Donald Trump Clearly Doesn't Understand How Dogs Work - Huffington Post
- Why Are Dogs Put Down At Shelters When There's Plenty Of Space? - The Dodo
- 4 dogs killed in Charlotte house fire - WCNC
- Dogs may have evolved to cope with our bad tempers - The Seattle Times
- Scientists create IQ test for dogs... and it could help humans too - CNN
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy