Our Web Store
Irish Wolfhound Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Our Dogs And Social Media
- What It Means to Be Passionate About Something?
- What You Should Know About Adopting From a Shelter
- Water Safety Tips for your Fido!
- What to Know About Fleas
- Top 5 Dog Food Myths Debunked!
- Cynophobia: Why Are Some People Afraid of Dogs?
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
Do Dogs Get Homesick?
It can't be discounted as a fact that dogs are one of the most emotional animals. This is evident on how they relate to us humans-- their masters. They know who you are and they bark when a stranger is around. They get ecstatic and happy when they were being praised and at the same time, get sad when they were being reprimanded. Also, as fast learner as they are (relative to other pets), their emotions and their 'emotional sensors' plays a great role in their development. We are all very much familiar with the saying that says dogs are the man's best friend. How can we not agree with this? They are sweet, adorable and fun to play with. Further, they can be very attached to their master that they will do anything to protect his territory. Dogs, especially the domesticated ones, tend to become a part of the family; thus, they become very familiar with their surrounding and identifies it as their home. With these mere human-like attributes of our canine friends, it is undeniably correct to assume that dogs do get homesick.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Skin Cancer Cream Killed Dogs, FDA Says - NBC News - NBCNews.com
- Disturbing "A Dog's Purpose" on-set footage shows animal cruelty - CBS News
- 'Bring it back,' but within bounds: Retrieval strains the forelimbs of ... - Science Daily
- Mother of 6-year-old killed in dog attack: 'He loved everybody' - WSB Atlanta
- You can play three hours of 'Watch Dogs 2' for free - Engadget
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy