Our Web Store
Irish Wolfhound Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- What to Know About Fleas
- Top 5 Dog Food Myths Debunked!
- Cynophobia: Why Are Some People Afraid of Dogs?
- Taking the Anxiety Out of Cooking For Our Dogs
- Are We Right To Criticise China For Boiling Dogs Alive?
- Creative Canine Fitness
- 5 Gifts Professional Grooming can Give To Your Pet
- How To Prepare For A Car Trip With Your Dog
- Stop killing Your Dogs with Contaminated dog food
- The Hidden Benefits Of Owning A Dog
Canine Psychology: The Way Dogs Think
Because people are an empathetic breed, we tend to project the emotions and feelings that we feel onto our pets. We have lived with the canine species as members of our own families for centuries while projecting these images. However, you will get a lot further with all levels of training if you understand how your dog thinks. If your goal is to truly bond with your dog, the only way to really achieve this is to understand him and not expect him to understand you. While we are all inclined to believe that dogs can't speak, the irony is that they speak very loudly and clearly. It is we who have difficulty understanding them.
You Might Also Like
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Tibetan dogs can survive at high altitudes, thanks to ancient breeding with wolves - Science Magazine
- Premature Graying in Dogs - The Bark (blog)
- Abducted California jogger skips town with family and leaves dogs behind - Fox News
- Woman remains in hospital after dog attacks her in Lauderhill - Local 10
- Man Who Punched Kangaroo to Save His Dog Risked His Life - National Geographic
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy