Our Web Store
Swedish Lapphund Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Common Foods That Are Toxic To Dogs
- Why Are There So Many Pet Food Recalls?
- 3 Tips on Using a Dog Treat Ball to Keep Your Dog From Boredom
- Are Wolves or Foxes Ancestors of Today's Companion?
- Seizures In Dogs: The 5 Most Important Natural Remedies
- A Nation Of Dog Lovers? I Think Not
- Can Dogs Catch Colds From Humans?
- Dogs And Cats Get On Great ... Until Bed Time
- Dogs and Fireworks!
- Guilty Dogs!
Canine Psychology: The Way Dogs Think
Because people are an empathetic breed, we tend to project the emotions and feelings that we feel onto our pets. We have lived with the canine species as members of our own families for centuries while projecting these images. However, you will get a lot further with all levels of training if you understand how your dog thinks. If your goal is to truly bond with your dog, the only way to really achieve this is to understand him and not expect him to understand you. While we are all inclined to believe that dogs can't speak, the irony is that they speak very loudly and clearly. It is we who have difficulty understanding them.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Dogs Playing Fetch By Themselves Reminds Us We All Need Some 'Me' Time - Huffington Post (satire)
- Here's Proof That Dogs Just Desperately Want To Be Friends With Cats - Huffington Post (satire)
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter's Life - Huffington Post
- Yale dog center studies how dogs think - WWLP 22News
- Ubisoft: "Right now there is no such thing as a Watch Dogs 2" - GameSpot