Our Web Store
Komondor Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- How to Create A Pet Safety Net
- 9 Science-Backed Reasons To Own A Dog
- Are Peanuts Safe For Dogs?
- Reward The Good Or Punish The Bad?
- Situations Every Dog Owner Will Find Themselves In
- Jurassic Dog Park: Which Dinosaur is Your Pup?
- Buying Dogs In Pet Stores Isn't Much Better Than Eating Them
- The Dark Side of Breeding Dogs: How Breeding for Pedigree Harms Dogs’ Health
- Storm Anxiety: Help For Your Scaredy-Cat Or Dog
- Canine Osteoarthritis: Signs, Cause and Diagnosis
Canine Psychology: The Way Dogs Think
Because people are an empathetic breed, we tend to project the emotions and feelings that we feel onto our pets. We have lived with the canine species as members of our own families for centuries while projecting these images. However, you will get a lot further with all levels of training if you understand how your dog thinks. If your goal is to truly bond with your dog, the only way to really achieve this is to understand him and not expect him to understand you. While we are all inclined to believe that dogs can't speak, the irony is that they speak very loudly and clearly. It is we who have difficulty understanding them.
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Photo of emaciated dogs in Pico Rivera sparks outrage - KABC-TV
- Dog's Death in Central Park Saddens Family and Friends - New York Times
- Owner of pit bulls in woman's mauling fighting to get dogs back - KIRO Seattle
- Organization to pair at-risk teens with shelter dogs - BlueRidgeNow.com
- Orphaned raccoon considers dogs her moms - USA TODAY
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy