Our Web Store
Maltese Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Should Dogs Ride Loose In the Car?
- The Essentials of Training Your Dog
- The Damage Of The Dog Whisperer
- The Healthy Benefits of Dog Ownership
- Dog Walking Problems - Puppies, Leashes and Walks
- What Is Kennel Cough?
- Why Train Your Puppy in a Crate?
- Does Motor Oil Really Help Against Demodectic Mange?
- Kidney Failure in Dogs - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
- Preventing Cystitis In Dogs
Canine Psychology: The Way Dogs Think
Because people are an empathetic breed, we tend to project the emotions and feelings that we feel onto our pets. We have lived with the canine species as members of our own families for centuries while projecting these images. However, you will get a lot further with all levels of training if you understand how your dog thinks. If your goal is to truly bond with your dog, the only way to really achieve this is to understand him and not expect him to understand you. While we are all inclined to believe that dogs can't speak, the irony is that they speak very loudly and clearly. It is we who have difficulty understanding them.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Stolen dogs, car found in Boulder - 9NEWS.com
- Officials Investigate After Several Dead Dogs Found at Suburban Animal Hospital - NBC Chicago
- Sleeping Dogs Dev Reveals Its Next Game Triad Wars on Monday - GameSpot
- What Does a Dog's Tilted Head Mean? Language of Dogs Author Explains - Parade
- American Canyon may expand leash law for dogs - Napa Valley Register