Our Web Store
Russian Black Terrier Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- Can Dogs Catch Colds From Humans?
- Dogs And Cats Get On Great ... Until Bed Time
- Dogs and Fireworks!
- Guilty Dogs!
- Get Your Dog to Take Their Medicine?
- Fear Of Storms In Dogs Common And Probably Genetic
- Travel In Safety With Your Dog
- Summer BBQ Donts ... Not A Dog Picnic
- How To Care For a Sick Dog
- Dogs Dental Care
Canine Psychology: The Way Dogs Think
Because people are an empathetic breed, we tend to project the emotions and feelings that we feel onto our pets. We have lived with the canine species as members of our own families for centuries while projecting these images. However, you will get a lot further with all levels of training if you understand how your dog thinks. If your goal is to truly bond with your dog, the only way to really achieve this is to understand him and not expect him to understand you. While we are all inclined to believe that dogs can't speak, the irony is that they speak very loudly and clearly. It is we who have difficulty understanding them.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Paintings memorialize dogs euthanized at animal shelter - USA TODAY
- Las Vegas Sending Homeless Dogs to Canada - ABC News
- Homeless dogs in Las Vegas find their forever homes in Canada - Examiner.com
- Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats, A Dramatic Compilation - Huffington Post (satire)
- One Woman's Quest to Save Dogs' Lives With a Camera - ABC News